丨  EN

这是描述信息
/
/
Are you paying attention to buying 18k gold bracelets? Is 18k gold bracelets good?

News

We are Real Direct factory

Check category

Are you paying attention to buying 18k gold bracelets? Is 18k gold bracelets good?

  • Categories:NEWS
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2021-11-05 18:11
  • Views:

Are you paying attention to buying 18k gold bracelets? Is 18k gold bracelets good?

(Summary description)Compared with the agility of the bracelet, the bracelet gives people the feeling of calm and atmosphere.

  • Categories:NEWS
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2021-11-05 18:11
  • Views:
Information

Compared with the agility of the bracelet, the bracelet gives people the feeling of calm and atmosphere. It is not only a decorative ornament, but also can be used to show a powerful aura. In the current jewelry market, 18K gold is a very popular metal material with diversified colors and high hardness that is not easy to deform. Is there any particularity in buying 18k gold bracelets? Let us know if this metal is good.

Is there any special attention to buying 18k gold bracelets? We often say that pure gold is 24k gold, but gold is a metal with lower hardness, which is why gold jewelry is prone to deformation, fracture, and scratches. The proportion of 18K gold is 75%, and the remaining 25% is other precious metals. Due to the addition of multiple metals, 18K gold has a very high hardness, which can create richer shapes and can even be used for inlays. Its color is also displayed. More abundant, such as yellow, silver, rose gold, etc., are common colors of 18K gold. Generally speaking, gold jewelry with a gold content of more than 60% is not easy to cause skin allergies, so 18K gold is an alloy material that is more cost-effective and more comfortable to wear.

18K gold material is very suitable for jewelry inlays, like exquisite diamond bracelets, which are very suitable for the aesthetic vision of modern young people. The metal + diamond bracelets are very suitable for young girls to wear, fashionable and energetic. For example, Kelan’s "BOBO" 18K gold diamond bracelet incorporates the arrow of the god of love and geometric graphic elements. It is luxurious and fashionable. The open design is easy to wear and easy to take. The light bracelet will not bring the slightest to the wrist. The restraint can bring out the slender beauty of the arm.

Do you have to pay attention to buying 18K gold bracelets? First of all, you must judge whether you have an extremely sensitive skin. Although most people will not have an allergic reaction to 18K gold, individual phenomena cannot be ruled out. In addition, look for the 18K gold logo, which will be engraved with a steel seal of G18K, 18K or 750, and the label is 18K gold or 18K white gold; the fake 18K gold is 18KGP or 18KGF, and the label is alloy or 18K. Cast gold.

How to match a necklace to look better

How to match a necklace to look better

Is buying a ring better than buying a diamond ring or gold ring

Is buying a ring better than buying a diamond ring or gold ring

How to wear men's and women's rings and the meaning of wedding ring style selection

How to wear men's and women's rings and the meaning of wedding ring style selection

Which finger should a married woman wear? A diamond ring suitable for marriage

Which finger should a married woman wear? A diamond ring suitable for marriage

A professional manufacturer integrating 
design, manufacturing and sales

Mail: sales@zgmiya.com
Tel: 0086 18680422989
Skype: freshworld2021@outlook.com
Add: 2nd Building No.20 Xingsi Road, Wusha Zone, 
Changan Village, 523857, Dongguan city, Guangdong, China  

 Miya Jewelry Manufacturing Co., Ltd 粤ICP备11*****32号    Powered by www.300.cn

CategoryCategory

这是描述信息

Guangdong Miya Jewelry
Manufacturing Co., Ltd.